It just amused me!

Hey Mark, takes one to know one!

Ian

Ideal for car parking Exige on supermarket or Ikea run

It just amused me!

Yeah, you’re just saying that now

Hey Mark, takes one to know one!

Ian

Well, erm… Yeah, but no but yeah but no but You’re a big girl and I’ll get my cousins to come and beat you up 'cos they’ve done like 500000 years in prison and are well ard! And my dad can beat up your dad… etc…

Anyway, I think Nick (SELOC: Laserblues2) was looking at doing this to his chavved up S2…

I don’t want to sound like a snob, but what kind of knuckle-dragging, Kappa-wearing troglodyte would think that looks even remotely good? Grrrr…

Isn’t that the fun of it!

Ian

You really need to see the sheer amount (and weight)of the mechanicals that are hidden in the front wing to allow the doors to do that. The door is practically counter-balanced.

I like the way that they’ve hi-jacked the LSD term too, it sounds racey!

I found very recently that in the blue catalogue of a certain very famous aftermarket parts company is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time. These doors were a particular high point.

Oi Mark! Now THAT sounds like a man that’s considered them!

Ian

lambo doors should stay on lambo’s

lambo doors should stay on lambo’s

I thought that Audi’s quality control had put a stop to them dropping off Vorsprung [color:“blue”]Doortsche [/color] Tecknic etc

Now THAT sounds like a man that’s considered them!
Ian

Oooh you are awful. Get knotted! I can just imagine people clambering over the sill only to knock themselves out as their head smacks the bottom of the door.

My cars already got Lambo style doors anyway. Just like the ones on Russ’ Gaylardy.