What have I done !!!!!!!?????

Only gone and swapped my beloved Exige for one of those new fangled Elise coupe things

From Nick Whale’s. Ardent red, touring pack , only 6 weeks old, and freshly run in ready for me to give it a good spanking.

I should be picking it up on Thursday, and I can’t wait

So thats why your S1 was in there Friday

I must say I was also tempted by that one ( whilst thinking about alternators and engines for a split second ) - looks good in Red the S2

Actually, mine was in there on Friday because the coil pack fried itself a few days ago. I’m afraid that was the last straw.

I actually went there to look at the orange one, but it hasn’t been prepped yet, and it looks a bit rough round the edges. The red one is absolutely brand new, and the two year warranty clinched it.
I’d like to thank the previous owner for running it in, and helping to dump a good few grand off the price for me.
Poor guy.

Excellent choice…I had my eye on that one…until my wife said should would remove my eye if i even thought about it.

You must thank her for me

This is rare, we’ve lost an S1 owner to the ‘dark side’! Don’t do it Andy, think of your lovely new brakes!

Enjoy Brendan! [try to keep the roof on and not feel too guilty about tainting the Exige spirit when looking at all that carpet!]

Ian

I’m sorry to hear that Brendan.

Oh, and…

What have I done ???

You’re getting old…

Brendan,

Conratulations , some of us S1 owners even moved over to a 111R (with Exige bits) . You won’t regret it.

Tim.

Thanks guys. Don’t worry, the roof will be staying firmly in place

Uldis, I think you’re right. A bit more refinement was high on my priority list. Still can’t believe I’m saying that.

Just a shame Lotus never produced the M250, I put a deposit on one when it was first shown. That would have been perfect!

Great news… another S1 becomes available !

God, I had to hunt high and low to find my S1, now you can pick them up on street corners. What is the world coming to.

You will be next mate.

I saw the way you were looking at that S2 Exige on the stand at Shelsley yesterday

I saw the way you were looking at that S2 Exige on the stand at Shelsley yesterday

Steady on mate… there’s no need for that… Call him a queer or whatever you like, but don’t accuse him of admiring an S2

If the wife wasn’t with me I would be picking up a white S2 with black stripes this week…great BBQ on the Lotus stand Dave…Liz has been off work with food poisoning today.

…great BBQ on the Lotus stand Dave…Liz has been off work with food poisoning today.

The infamous “Lotus Hog Roast” strikes again?

Funnily enough there was a hog roast but I thought it was great.

Sure it wanst your driving style on the way home Andy?

Funnily enough there was a hog roast

I know - I went to Shelsley yesterday afternoon

Funnily enough there was a hog roast but I thought it was great.

Sure it wanst your driving style on the way home Andy?

Thats why Liz never comes out on the runs with me. Thanks for pointing that out Dave

Lotus and the pig roast can rest easy because her friend also had food poisoning and they both went out for food on
Friday night.

Interesting. I enjoyed the hog roast, but I felt pretty ill all day yesterday…

Interesting. I enjoyed the hog roast, but I felt pretty ill all day yesterday…

Understandable, you just sold your S1.