What fuel pressure does an Exige 220 S run at?

Hello

With regards to my previous post titled: ‘Exige S. Part no for uprated 440cc fuel injectors?’ if I can’t identify the injectors from the part numbers then I could get them flow tested. To do this I will need to know what fuel pressure the Exige S runs at. Does anyone know this? I think I have read that it is 3.25 bar but I’m not sure.

Thanks

CAB

What are you trying to achieve? I’m not sure of the pressure but 430cc ones run fine on mine.

Hi Ade

I’m considering the Gotham remap but I don’t want to cut the loom. I have some very nearly new high flow injectors but I want to confirm the flow rate. I can’t decipher the part numbers on the injetors, I was hoping that there would be some way of cross-referencing the part number. If I know what fuel pressure the Exige is set to, I can get the injectors flow tested. Where did you get your 430cc injectors?

CAB

My injectors came with the Gotham, mine was the first UK car to have the Gotham treatment

My injectors came with the Gotham, mine was the first UK car to have the Gotham treatment

With regard the gotham Ade, do you know the reason why sincs make you have the base gotham map but then if you have any mods suggest you have a re map as well? why can the car not just be mapped from scratch to the mods you have?
A TRD airbox becomes very expensive when you have to have a �460 re map on top of the gotham because of it.

Boothy

why can the car not just be mapped from scratch to the mods you have?

Unless “standard” pre Gotham, each car will be different, so individual mapping required ie approx 2 hours of skilled work.

If you’re getting the job done at all, it may as well be done properly - engine tuning has never been, & never will be cheap.

Anyway, you should be raking it in with all those boilers playing up because of the weather

why can the car not just be mapped from scratch to the mods you have?

Unless “standard” pre Gotham, each car will be different, so individual mapping required ie approx 2 hours of skilled work.

If you’re getting the job done at all, it may as well be done properly - engine tuning has never been, & never will be cheap.

Anyway, you should be raking it in with all those boilers playing up because of the weather

I understand about individual mapping to suit the mods on the car I just dont understand why you have to pay for a base gotham map that is then in effect re written by the new map? why not just map it from scratch to suit the mods fitted to that car?
Its more just out of interest atm as I have already spent a little on the car this year and fancy a couple of trackdays, plus since I found out a credit crunch is not a new chocolate bar I am trying to keep my winter earnings for summer.

Boothy

I just dont understand why you have to pay for a base gotham map that is then in effect re written by the new map? why not just map it from scratch to suit the mods fitted to that car?

Doing a map from scratch is mammoth job*, so much better to start with a reasonable base map, then tweek it for the individual car.

• Hence sellers need to recoup their substantial investment in developing the map in the first place.

With regard the gotham Ade, do you know the reason why sincs make you have the base gotham map but then if you have any mods suggest you have a re map as well? why can the car not just be mapped from scratch to the mods you have?
A TRD airbox becomes very expensive when you have to have a �460 re map on top of the gotham because of it.

Boothy

You won’t need a new map to go with the TRD airbox as you are not changing the position or size of the MAF, any other CAI I def would get one done and also if you change any more than the rear box and sport cat