Well I have it and it's just WOW. Just to share a

couple of picture with you all, coz I dont think weve seen one on the board in magnetic blue. Managed to get 650 miles on it in the first two days so only 350 and a service to go
[image]http://www.jayz3cee.btinternet.co.uk/Exige_side1_1.jpg[/image] and
[image]http://www.jayz3cee.btinternet.co.uk/Exige_rear2_2.jpg[/image]

John

Looks even nicer “in the flesh”, John

Actually looks very good in that colour.
And I thought I liked only scandal green…

Enjoy!

PS Jaycee

Why have you pasted out your fantastic personalised number plate?

Coz it’s a bit Vauxhall ish?

Glad to see you have got it, everything okay?

So what was the plate again, VX…

Glad to see you have got it, everything okay?

No Mark, not quite. It’s noisy, uncomfortable, the seats arn’t heated, there are no cup holders, the radio’s crap, the intermitant wipe is not variable, there’s no spare tyre, I can’t fit my golf club’s in, can’t hear the wife talking over 70 mph AND the wife won’t drive it.
I LOVE IT!!!
But on a serious note Lotus din’t supply the harness’s for the dealer but hopefully they will have arrived for first service.

…there’s no spare tyre…

Not another new owner that can’t find the spare!

Ian

No Mark, not quite. It’s noisy, uncomfortable, the seats arn’t heated, there are no cup holders, the radio’s crap, the intermitant wipe is not variable, there’s no spare tyre, I can’t fit my golf club’s in, can’t hear the wife talking over 70 mph AND the wife won’t drive it.
I LOVE IT!!!
But on a serious note Lotus din’t supply the harness’s for the dealer but hopefully they will have arrived for first service.

You’ve been pampered too long in that Z3 you had, so will we see you at Mallory Park in November, it’s a Sunday so no excuses really;)

Picking mine up from NW tomorrow, hope it’s dried out a bit as the rear tyres are a bit lacking in tread (only JUST legal ).

Is the S1 going then Mark?

Ian

No Chance!!!

I meant the S1, had already told Jaycee it was at Nick Whales for it’s C-service!! Also been buying a set of wheels and a set of Toyos, need to bang some overtime in this month now .

Off the topic i know

But Mark Evrytime i see the picture on your post i go to your site , and think damn i miss the orange one, the galloping narchie is she was affecetionately known. Great colour. Silvers not bad though

I really should get round to updating it.

…so will we see you at Mallory Park in November, it’s a Sunday so no excuses really;)

Mark. Was not planning on doing any track days until maybe March, April time. Want to get used to the car and build my forearm strength up But Uncle Pesky may have other idea^s. At the mo in Portugal soaking up the sun, taking a break from the heat on the hotel PC. Sad I know
John

Where in Portugal are you Jay Cee?

Jose. I am in Gale near Albufuiera (think thats spelled correct) Its way too hot for me at the mo though.
John

Jose. I am in Gale near Albufuiera (think thats spelled correct) Its way too hot for me at the mo though.
John

That’s about right (Albufeira)

Sorry it’s too far away from me. Otherwise I would like to get to know you.

By the way. Your’s one of the most beatiful Exiges I have ever seen. Never thought that blue would be so good. Although i would prefer to have those black parts color coded or better still, in Silver (ala, clio v6). Beautiful.