Welcome r1chardh

Welcome to the community.

Be sure to say hi :smiley:

Hello! Thanks for the warm welcome. Just upgraded to a solar yellow RGB (number 9) from a 111R, and am feeling very lucky to have done so! Going to be at Bedford on Saturday to see how it goes. Cheers!

Here it is at Analogue Automotive after getting a detail from Richard Tipper.
Exige.jpg

Welcome! Car looks fantastic :sunglasses:

I take it you’re down South? Where are you based?

Very nice, welcome along

Hello and welcome

Looking good!

Thanks all! I’m in SW London but Steffen looked after the Elise so this will be in his care, too. Petersfield is a bit of a drive, but he does a great job. It came with the lovely Lotus Forged wheels and AO48s but I’m putting AD08Rs on these Cup wheels while it’s damp out there. Also swapping over the Nitrons that I had on the Elise. It should be sweet!
Exige 2.jpg

Welcome, nice car! :clap:
I must get down and see Stefs new place at some point, keep hearing lots about it, and seeing plenty of pics of shiney cars in the workshop!

Welcome. Great looking S2 :sunglasses:

Welcome to the party :slight_smile:

Welcome, car looks very nice indeed :thumbup:

You should! He nearly always has biscuits…

Thanks again for all the positive comments. What a warm welcome! :thumbup:

Where abouts in SW London? Muu and I are both in the Kingston area…

Just moved down to Kew, so not too far away.

Indeed, just down the road! You’ll have to join us on a trackday convoy (if we ever get around to organising it eh Tim,…my fault I know).

There’s Donny in March, and Anglesey in April and hopefully something in Feb.

Sounds great! Also hoping to get the new car up to the Ace Cafe in Feb or March.

Am doing LoT Snetterton in Feb (will be an early start) - fancy that? What Donny day are you doing? Have done a couple of LoT days there - utterly love it!

The Donny day is the noisy day on Tue 11th March with BAT. I’ve not had my car on circuit since some major works at the end of last year and I think it might be a bit…ahem shouty.

I’ll have a think about Snett as I’d like to try and get there this year.

Should be doing Donny too :smiley:

Good lad :sunglasses:

Sounds good - is Anglesey booked, too? Would love to get there some time, too.