Weight of later dash

Just wondering if anyone knows the difference in weight between the federal style cars and the early Exiges?
My car is a touring spec with the early type dash and I am wondering how much more the super touring weighs? Only difference I can see is it has airbags and a different dash, dont think there are any other differences.
Does the later dash make any difference to the weight or are they similar? Cant seem to find any info on it and Lotus seem to quote the same weights throughout.

cheers

Boothy

p.s. Gav, I know I would not be able to tell the difference I am just interested.

Can’t comment on the weight, but I really wish my 08 Exige had an Alcantara dash…much nicer IMO

I agree fully, however you can get them re trimmed. I might be having to change mine and the dash is the one thing putting me off. Some nice pics if you google europa and look in images.

p.s. Gav, I know I would not be able to tell the difference I am just interested.

Just get it bought!!

I agree fully, however you can get them re trimmed. I might be having to change mine and the dash is the one thing putting me off. Some nice pics if you google europa and look in images.

I have just orderd my new 240S will the full alcantra trim back. Full dash, seats with exige logo (normal sport seats just come in that mirco fibre now with no logo) sills and headlining. Cost 700 from lotus factory order.