warranty and unlimited mileage?!

hi guys, a quickie for ya.
I was under the impression that my car Oct/05 came with two years warranty or 20k miles which ever came sooner.
However the salesman who sold me my car recently checked with lotus and confirmed for me that its 2years/unlimited mileage. musnt grumble! Knowing lotus i thought this was unlikely but does anyone know for sure when the unlimited mileage warranty was introduced. cheers ed

Not sure I would believe a word that came out that salesman mouth

When i bought mine in may told it was 2 years unlimited mile warranty

lol@jamie
nice, any older cars?!

Mines a 54 plate, got it sept 15th 2004. After trying to sort a few warranty issues before I got to 20k miles the guy from the factory checked and confirmed it was unlimited mileage. Apparenty it changed sept 1st 2004, lucky me!
Gav

thats great news, cheers!

…cup cars…12minutes or 1 mile beyond the factory gate…which ever is soonest!

bad luck
has it caused you alot of grief? I know of a white 240 thats chewed up two chargers and its only cover 1400miles! I reckon i do to many miles for a s/c car, i reckon an s1 honda would cope much better!

I’ve had it since 6k and i’m on 9.5k and rising fast! Thats all I’m saying. Not wishing to tempt fate. Guess I’m not driving it hard enough.

bad luck
has it caused you alot of grief? I know of a white 240 thats chewed up two chargers and its only cover 1400miles! I reckon i do to many miles for a s/c car, i reckon an s1 honda would cope much better!

There is a prob with your logic
The Honda bit I am sure would be great, however the S1 bit needs TLC and some handy spanner work every now and then

The Honda bit I am sure would be great, however the S1 bit needs TLC and some handy spanner work every now and then

Plus an S1 doesn’t have a wireless

I know for a fact that even SeanB’s S1 has many wiresless than yer avarage, but even his doesn’t qualify to be a wireless one

Oh dear, I’m confused now. Need a lie down . And a drink .

Tim.

Or a hair dryer

Mine has more wires now. Am well on the way to repairing all of the fire damage!!!