** Warning - Lotus Exige 'S' - GN56 FFJ **

I’ve also posted the below on SELOC

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200180690256

Just had the seller drop over and see me with the above Exige as he’s keen to sell.

He got it as part of a trade deal from Belgium.

Nice sounding Exige, 1 owner with low mileage.

The car is Hpi clear but has on basic inspection been involved in a front/side impact.

1st clue was the wrong driving lights fitted. Then having checked to the back side of the front clam you can see it’s been poorly repaired. The same goes for the passenger door and all is badly aligned. The front screen is aslo cracked on the passenger side

Properly repaired it would be a nice car but just to make those aware who might be considering it.

He was talking about selling it for around �25k. As a DIY project it might be worthwile but I was expecting an immaculate car…

Hope this is of use to someone

Nice one Will!

Cheers Will

Now popped up on Pistonheads from a different seller…

I was contacted by ‘a’ seller a few weeks back offering me an S for �25k - so I assume it was this one.

… besides it was’nt Chrome Orange or Krypton so I took it no further - good job

1st clue was the wrong driving lights fitted. Then having checked to the back side of the front clam you can see it’s been poorly repaired. The same goes for the passenger door and all is badly aligned. The front screen is aslo cracked on the passenger side

You can see (I think) that there are no “S” graphics on the N/S front wing by the indicators.

Glad this was posted - it had just devalued my car by about �4k in 4 weeks!!

It stands out like a sore thumb because it is so cheep! If the seller had any thing between his ears he would have put it up at 29k and outsiders to this info would not be so worried about why it is 4k cheeper than other cars