WANTED - Windscreen sticker EXIGES.COM

Can I start a list for the next batch Ben :slight_smile:

Mate when you get yer car back it would be my pleasure to make you a sunstrip. I’ll even do you a one off custom three layer job with orange outline on the artwork if you want :smiley:

Any news on the car?

PM sent !!!

thanks a lot !!!

Julien asked for a link to our charity page, I checked and its still there and pays out to Cancer Research :

Feel free to donate to another charity though if you have one that means something to you…

That’s very kind of you Ben. News? Work still happening…

Mine arrived safely today - many thanks! Should fine time this week to put it on, so will do the necessary as soon as that’s completed :clap:

I didn’t receive mine yet :cry:

Mrs Benja kindly posted all of them so I promise it is inbound!

She said she selected the cheapest shipping option as I told her that there was no urgency, sorry lads.

Hermes?

Check your roof and gutters guys, the delivery may be complete :laughing:

No offense Benja :wink:

My sticker arrived here last week but I had some trouble to get hold of it after a failed delivery attempt. After some investigations it was ‘discovered’ at the local DHL store so everything is fine now.
As soon I got the sticker on the car I will post some pics. Many thanks to Ben for his effort :thumbup:

Klaus

Sticker stuck, donation done, photo to phollow… :crazy:

:thumbup: all good, you happy with the result?

I put the sticker on today. As I told you before, Ben, I’m not that expert in applying foils bubble and wrinkle free.
I struggled hard to transfer the www-lettering and especially the Exige cut out from the foil to the glass.
When the tyres of that Exige started to float around on the soaking wet windscreen I knew I was in trouble.
The result is not 100% and the next time I would ask some expert to stick it on for me.

As my car has glossy black stripes running over it I decided to omit the matt finished sun strip. The glass is tinted in the upper part anyway.

I like the look of the strip although it increases the boy-racer appeal of the Exige even more.
I’m happy to make some publicity for this great place.

And somehow is the ‘www.xyz.com’ lettering period correct for the early 2000’s years when the internet really get started.
Everybody wanted to be a part of it and lots of people were creating their own homepages.

Donation is on its way. Thanks again for your work, Ben :thumbup:

Klaus

I do like that Klaus.

Photo as promised - I also omitted the black strip!

Looking good lads :sunglasses:

All looking good to me.

Has it arrived yet?

Sorry Benja my last answer !!! Crazy relocation to Germany so I’m busy like hell
Anyway I received yes the sticker ! Well done
I will post right away a pic when sticker on the windshield!
Now time to donate !
Thank you again !!!