WANTED Spark plug cover

Any idea’s where I can get hold of the red MOTORSPORT spark plug cover?

Thanks

Hi

Bell and colvill website have them, or you should be able to order the part from any lotus dealer. I just bought the EXIGE one, as as standard it jusy comes with elise writen on any way this was a bargin at �65, not!!!

You should have bought an Elise S2 (not Exige S2) cover. Cheap as chips (�12) plus they stop water getting into the plug chambers.

A search should reveal all

I bought an S1 Exige cover? i haven’t even fitted it yet. but sounds a bit gay. but i wanted it to say aexige on it. I am trying to buy all the satin black S1 exige stuff. it is bloody expensive. Oil cap �38-Engine cover �65 next on the list is window winders and gear nob. they do look the best though IMO

I bought an S1 Exige cover?

Swap it for an ELISE S2 (Rover K Series Engine) cover. They are plastic, but can be painted in a colour of your choice!

ahh get you now mate, but it wont have exige written on!

ahh get you now mate, but it wont have exige written on!

So what - it cures a known common problem of water on plugs causing misfire/non starting! Pic of mine when I had the Rover engine:

http://bookatrack.com/-PG?pesky&23&16272&640&.jpg

Oil cap �38

Careful with those! Mine kept coming off on a trackday as the head expands more than the cap and makes it loose. I’m back to the reliable yellow one now.

Ian

Oil cap �38

Careful with those! Mine kept coming off on a trackday as the head expands more than the cap and makes it loose. I’m back to the reliable yellow one now.

Ian

Agreed - I used to fit my yellow plastic one for trackdays.

ohh will keep an eye on it mate!

Ally oil caps are a PITA. They get very hot. Stick with a plastic one.

Ally oil caps are a PITA. They get very hot.

What’s the problem - just delegate that element of the ownership experience to Fiona? All she needs to do is put on an extra pair of “Marigolds” (she MUST have plenty) & the job’s a good un

if you want the ultimate gjob experience look up the carbon fibre items

Pesky, are you trying to get me divorced?

and the marigolds are reserved for other things

Any idea’s where I can get hold of the red MOTORSPORT spark plug cover?

Thanks

Sent you a PM.