WANTED: S1 Exige

Im after a S1 Exige.

Not to fussed on the colour love the orange but any colour will be ok.

Modified or unmodified with low mileage.

If anybody is willing to do a deal with my skyline to speed things up that would be great as its a case of selling one car then getting another which takes time AND I DONT WANT TO WAIT!!!

link to Pistonheads advert:

Cheers

Nice Spec!

but not sure you’ll get too many people wanting to swap it for an exige, most people would want to buy a skyline aswell

I know what you mean mate, seems most exige owners are exige owners for life!! theres only a handfull for sale on both pistonheads and autotrader.

The ones who are willing to Px are more after caterhams for more track use or a bigger family type car.

Never mind! i will get one or i will get an Elise and go mad with modifications on that.

seems most exige owners are exige owners for life!!

This is the problem ! Or if they sell theirs, they want it back in a few months.

Consider an Elise with Motorsport (Exige looking) panels if you’re open to mods.

yeah ive been talking to Maddog about his kits he does so thats another option.

IF IT’s ANY HELP !!
I’ve just parted company with a 485 BHP GTR R33 VSpec Skyline that i had for a couple of years, and replaced it with a Motorsport bodied Elise…As awesome as the Skyline was i am having more fun in the Lotus. Infact it is clearly a faster A to b car in day to day traffic terms i can only put this down to its weight or lack of it !!!

And if you really do miss the Skyline then there is light at the end of the tunnel because you can get an Audi TT conversion in your exige/elise for a very reasonable price. Thats 300 BHP with 800ish kilos the same P.T.W Ratio as a 600BHP Skyline…I went in one at Donnington last week and i was so impressed I am already saving the pennies…

Best of luck finding a nice car, the good ones don’t come up often !!

…the same P.T.W Ratio as a 600BHP Skyline…

Except you don’t need to brake as soon or as much and carry loads more speed through the bends!

Ian

VERY TRUE !!

You don’t also get through �80 of fuel each side of Lunch !! OUCH

Or a set of tyres every day…

[image]http://www.exiges.com/gallery/skyline/bentwaters2804/manip/manip_DSC_4219.JPG[/image]

You don’t also get through �80 of fuel each side of Lunch !! OUCH

err… 110 miles at Donington took two jerry cans plus the 20 litres I had in the car (leaving me well into the russian roulette refill territory… (Call that �50 - but I was not out all the time, cos I wanted to talk to all my wonderful mates

I have used close to �130 quid of fuel in a day !!!

(And it was worth it )

Mike

PS There was a black skyline in modded form at Donington, and he/she had to move over on the top straight to let me by !!! Does anyone know what the spec of it was?

i went round donnington the other week and ended up costing an arm and a leg in fuel and tyres and pads but hey thats all part of the fun.

i went round donnington the other week and ended up costing an arm and a leg in fuel and tyres and pads but hey thats all part of the fun.

me too