Wanted: S1 Exige!!!!!

if possible in yellow, orangem white or black since i guess i dont have much choice on the colors. Also preferred the one with VHPD engine :slight_smile:

many thanks!!

Reminds me when I was looking for an S1 Exige two years ago… First rule : when you buy a car, a better opportunity will present itself in the next 6 months… So, do not hesitate to set your standards high, you can always have a car resprayed…

I know of one for sale with an Audi engine :slight_smile:

[quote=lautll421]if possible in yellow, orangem white or black since i guess i dont have much choice on the colors. Also preferred the one with VHPD engine :slight_smile:

many thanks!! [/quote]

Whats wrong with red?

Why did i ever sell that :cry: one of the best and rarest colours imho :sunglasses:
How many miles on it now Simon ?

[img:center]http://

[/img]

i didn’t ask for red and i guess thats rare too so i didnt bother to ask…hahah…

[quote=EVOSAL]How many miles on it now Simon ?
[/quote]

Hi Chris. 12500 miles after my trip to the Alps this year! She’s now tucked away in my dehumidified garage.

Rumour was that there was 5???

I looked for ages for a new ali Exige - launch colour :slight_smile: - and it doesn’t show up the chip marks :wink:

i will just wait now i i guess… :slight_smile:

I’m sure that any car (even those currently not for sale) could be yours if you offer the right price

I know of a very low mileage black one (12,000 mls) that i think is available but it will be expensive :smiley:

I know of a low mileage one in metallic rust, comes with free holiday :smiley:

OK here it is… Chrome Orange 20k miles …loved and coddled , all the usual mods. �45000 OHO (or higher offer) :smiley:
well it would buy me the 260cup I desire.! :sunglasses:

[quote=MrBean]
well it would buy me the 260cup I desire.! :sunglasses: [/quote]

I never thought I would see that!!! :wink:

Think I’m going to stop faffing about and put my New Aluminium S1 (with VHPD K series) on the market. Touted it a while back but not seriously. Now though I think its time to stop dreaming that 1. I’m ever going to have the time to use it enough to justify owning it and 2. It’s time to stop dreaming I’m ever going to be able to get in and out as easily as I used to :slight_smile:

Still looking :slight_smile:

What about:
http://www.exiges.co.uk/ubbz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=150423#Post150423

Its yellow!

hmmm…yeah is nice…but “slighlty” above my budget … :smiley:

I dont know if this ones still for sale Used cars for sale | PistonHeads UK