Wanted - S1 Exige Seats

I am in need of a set of Exige seats. At the moment I have a racing style bucket seat as the drivers seat and an Elise one as the passenger seat!!

Does anybody know if it’s possible to still get the original seats and how much they would cost?

Thank you

it is possible, but u will pay loads of money…
something like 1500 punds.

I am thinking about changing my Exige seats for some after market ones. Mine are Black with Black alcantera and are in very good condition as my car has only covered 10,000 miles.

Make me an offer via e-mail: [email protected]

Sean…

it is possible, but u will pay loads of money…
something like 1500 punds.

Crikey, why so much?

Sean I’ve sent you an offer!!

I have a pair out of a car which has done 8,000 mls full black leather say �500 ???

EVOSAL, thank you for the offer but I’m not keen on leather. I have a feeling it would get a bit sweaty in the summer!!

I am thinking about changing my Exige seats for some after market ones. Mine are Black with Black alcantera and are in very good condition as my car has only covered 10,000 miles.

Remember only the Lotus exige sport seats and i think Eliseparts seats will fit next to each other, even the lotus motorsport seat, corbeau, needs a matching sport style seat to fit next to it. I have fitted a sparco, if you do a search you will find some pics. But it is non adjustable. Just some food for thought, also the seat has to be very narrow to fit in the gap between chassis rail and handbrake, i had to trim some off the sparco.

Is it �1500 for both the seats or is that each and i presume that does not include the harnesses and bar

These are the ones I like:

[image]http://www.mog-racing.de/images_shop/carbon/seats/evo1/03.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.mog-racing.de/images_shop/carbon/seats/evo1/05.jpg[/image]

Apparently they fit in the Exige well and are not so expensive…

These are the ones I like:

Apparently they fit in the Exige well and are not so expensive…

Uldis - These look awesome… I am also looking for some sport seats, How much is ‘not so expensive’… ?

Well, it looks like EUR 699 in their website…

It’s actually “from 699 euro”…

I am pretty sure Steve Butts bought some of these for around �400 which is around 600 euros I suppose…

i just sold my standard black leather seats for �220, sounds like i could of got a bit more. never mind. The eliseparts seats are such a tight fit it took me about 6 hours to get them back in, they came out easy though. Never taking them out again.

it took me about 6 hours to get them back in, they came out easy though. Never taking them out again.

why did you have to take them out?

The cars off the road till i get my wheel bearings changed next week so i thought id clean under the seats. I just had nothing better to do than clean my car.

Nothing worse for your sanity than a tiny piece of gravel rolling around under the seats !!