Wanted Exige S1 motorsport seats

Hello,

Allthough my s1 is fitted with 340R seats I still would like to fit the original black or blue exige motorsport seats, probably looking for a needle in a haystack, but he who doesn’t try never wins, or something like that…

Cash awaiting, as the missus has given the thumbs up!
will collect personally als long as I don’t need to travel to the north pole

So if you got a set collecting dust or know anybody who does, please drop me a line

many thanks for lookin’

Marten

sometime the quest seems hard but the goal is near

go outide heading your garage, open the door have a look inside your car and…you’re seats are no more 340 R but exige motorport one !

believe me or not, both seats are the same

have a good day

\

sometime the quest seems hard but the goal is near

go outide heading your garage, open the door have a look inside your car and…you’re seats are no more 340 R but exige motorport one !

believe me or not, both seats are the same

have a good day

Are you sure

Are you sure

I’m not either, Andy

The original (but optional) “Sports Seats” have “Exige” written on the head restraint area, plus iirc the 340R seats have a lift up sqab section, so you don’t put mucky foot marks on it.

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Exiges/SportsSeat.jpg[/image]

Are you sure

I’m not either, Andy

The original (but optional) “Sports Seats” have “Exige” written on the head restraint area, plus iirc the 340R seats have a lift up sqab section, so you don’t put mucky foot marks on it.

Exactly …

so, theses cosmetic details doesn’t make any difference if you consider the fact the seats are fitted in an elise…

Ok so it seems mine are not the 340R seats, I’m confused what they are, my dealer said they where, nevermind

it’s the sportseats with Exige logo I’m lookin for

so my quest continues, anybody who knows were there’s a set of these collecting dust, please get in touch

cheers Marten

There’s a pair in my bedroom collecting dust, but that’s only until they go back in my car.

I’d imagine they’ll be getting pretty rare to find as they’re a pretty choice option for people with the “normal” Leather 111S-style seats. I think you can probably still buy them from Lotus themselves? but expect to pay through the nose for them.

sorted!

1200 euros

not to bad I guess

sorted!

1200 euros

not to bad I guess

Hi Marten,

Thanks for the purchase. I hope you enjoy the new seats. How was your trip to England?

Laurent

Hi Laurent,

thnx, had a very comfortable journey
our stay in the UK was brilliant, great weather, nice B&B and the good old indian food

driver seat was fitted at 6 am in the mornin before I got to the office

and the seats are beautifull, really suit the car as she is laser blue

big thanks

but what are your plans as I assume you don’t drive around sitting on the floorpans

I went to England yesterday and I just bought the Reverie Mulsanne C seats from one guy from the SELOC forum.
Very beautifull seats and very light.
I bought some front brakes as well.

I’m happy you are glad with the seats.