Wanted Evora 2+2 IPS

Looking for a nice Lotus Evora, must be an IPS and a 2+2. Would like it to be a 13MY and white but will take an early car and consider other colours.

I’ve had my M4 stole off the drive last weekend so back to looking for an Evora ips. The perfect car was for sale at West over sports cars but that has now sold. If you have one that may be coming up for sale soon or know someone please send them my way.

Fingers crossed buddy. Sorry about the M4. Bastards.

Found one. Picking it up Sunday

For sale by say,…errr Wed/Thu next week then :smiley:

Did you get a MY13? There is no difference really in any car from (genuine) MY12 onward.

Yeah I just wanted the face lift interior when I say MY13, it changed in late 2012 didn’t it? I got the face lift interior anyway.

Benja this is a keeper lol

Just got to see if it can beat Phil’s M2 round the track.

:laughing:

You must mean the SR with the alcantara accessories.

Wow has Phil still got his Blue M2? I thought that would have been well gone by now.

Forgot to mention earlier, don’t forget to post some pics :wink:

I think that one went, but now don’t know if the current M2 is the second or third one he’s had :laughing:

He has sold the blue one bought a mclaren 12c sold that and bought an rs3 sold that and now picks up a silver m2 tomorrow. This is his 3rd m2 now so see how long he keeps this one. He does like to change cars

Sorry got that wrong. Phil went from the Black m2 to the cayman gt4 to the blue M2 to the mclaren 12c to Range Rover svr to the Audi RS3 now back to the grey M2. I think he’s trying to keep BMW in business. All these in less than 2 years

Unbelievable. I have one car every five years or so, apart from the Exige,of course.

M2 ,M4 , 12C …
Cayman …
Now back to M2 …
All good news to me , saves me remortgaging to try a Macca and tells me to keep my 135i coupe

The 12c was great and I did like the gt4. The M2 is just a good all round car that don’t cost the world. I think he wants a 911 turbo s but he’s doing a house up so wants to keep his car budget down a little.

I’m looking forward to a track day with the evora and M2 but got to wait for him to get the run in service done first.

Just got back with it

You liking it Chris?

Yeah it’s nice. Just had a 330 mile drive back from Edinburgh in it. It sounds good. Anyone know what noise these will be on track with the sports exhaust?