Wanted - Converted Exige S1

Hi guys, once again.

Since I got no answer from the seller of this:

S2 111S Type 25

I’ve decided to move to the next target. My dear old target:

The Exige S1.

If anyone knows of one with an engine conversion (a.k.a no K-series!) in the region of 22-23k, please let me know.

Would prefer an example with AirCon (I know engine conversions won’t allow it, but still want those pipings and extra vents), harnesses and nitrons.

Colour? Orange would be perfect, but any colour will do.

Thanks

Jose

P.S: Might be able to go with an S1 elise with a conversion, motorsport bodykit, harnesses and nitrons (similar in some way to David’s example ).

Jose

You’ve got more chance of winning the lottery!

Sorry, but…

yeap… i know it’s a long shot, but since some S1 exiges have gone for 17k, and, for instance the Audi conversion is 7.5k (250 bhp), making it a total of 24.5K, somehow 23k for it doesn’t seem that absurd.

Does it?

Plus, I’m a patient man

I think people who change the engine, don’t change the car after going through all that trouble.

Hi guys, once again.

Since I got no answer from the seller of this:

S2 111S Type 25

Used cars for sale - PistonHeads UK

I’ve decided to move to the next target. My dear old target:

The Exige S1.

If anyone knows of one with an engine conversion (a.k.a no K-series!) in the region of 22-23k, please let me know.

Would prefer an example with AirCon (I know engine conversions won’t allow it, but still want those pipings and extra vents), harnesses and nitrons.

Colour? Orange would be perfect, but any colour will do.

Thanks

Jose

P.S: Might be able to go with an S1 elise with a conversion, motorsport bodykit, harnesses and nitrons (similar in some way to David’s example ).

Sorry Jose but theres more chance of Sunderland winning the Premiership!!!

I think people who change the engine, don’t change the car after going through all that trouble.

I’ve seen a hand few of converted elises for sale, so I can only expect soon or later, an Exige will drop in to that category.

At least, I hope so.

Yep, mine cost less than that being offered, but I won’t sell mine

It shouldn’t be too hard to do… why not get an old Elise and convert it yourself (selling the bits you remove to fund the conversion)

Yep, mine cost less than that being offered, but I won’t sell mine

It shouldn’t be too hard to do… why not get an old Elise and convert it yourself (selling the bits you remove to fund the conversion)

Unfortunately David, I don’t live in the UK, which makes everything a lot harder.

I can’t go there and scout several cars, then buy it and wait several months in line to get a conversion… Where would I put the car?

It’s a tad more difficult for me, than it is for you guys

Hi Jose,

I have an Elise with dealer-fitted Motorsport body and CF chassis-fitted wing. It has Dynamics remote resevoir dampers. Interior is fairly standard: Momo removable wheel, CD player, some alloy bits and bobs and could include a harness bar too. The engine is standard except for CRP and filter. Aluminium in colour. I could deliver it to your chosen conversion company as required. From what I know of the various conversion companies, when converted it would be under your budget.

Do let me know if you are interested.

Regards

Will

Sent you a PM