Wanted - Black LightWeight forged Wheels 7 Spoke

Hi,

I have been an active ready of the forum for some time now.
I am liveng in Paris, and yes, I am afraid I am a froggy

As I wrote in the subject of the post, I am looking for a set of 4 Black LightWeight forged Wheels 7 Spoke, mounted on the Super Sport Pack Exige, therefor with 048 tires.

Should someone have these in spare, and good conditions, (the tires condition is less important), please let me know.

Best regards to all,
Julien (Black Exige 2005, left hand drive )

[image]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/492/img0071ew0.jpg[/image]

Welcome Julien!

Just so it does not get lost in translation and before someone else points it out.

Il semblerait, si l�on s�en tient aux photos, qu�une partie importante de ton v�hicule est manquante. Je sugg�re que tu arranges cela imm�diatement

Il semblerait, si l�on s�en tient aux photos, qu�une partie importante de ton v�hicule est manquante. Je sugg�re que tu arranges cela imm�diatement

Wow… my first ever use of Babel fish there cool!!

Hi Julien,

I have a set of these, new, but with no tyres. If you are interested I can get a set of new or second hand A048’s fitted.

Regards

Russ

I have some very light use A048 LTS compounds I could slip onto Russ’s wheels for you at a very reasonable cost!!!

I have a set in stuttgart germany (about 4/5 hour drive for you), in as new condition with worn a048s. Make me an offer…