Wanted Black Exige

Probably not much chance of me finding one but I can but live in hope! Have been busy saving my pennies and hopefully will be in the market to Pur-Chase my dream car soon! If you know of anybody whos mad enough or unlucky enough to have to sell one please let me know!

theres been one on autotrader and pistonheads for weeks now…well known car here as well

There were three at Llandow today, four if Giles had turned up. But they were all slow! Get a gunmetal one! That was going faster then Andrew Walsh (um, er, in the passenger seat).

Ian

Look up…

oink oink oink oink

The fastest car was my black one…

driven by Andrew Walsh, (not me)

theres been one on autotrader and pistonheads for weeks now…well known car here as well

My old one!

But I had a phone call from a guy today who has just bought it…

I hope you told him to come visit?!

Ian

I did mention the forum

He’s already registered, as icon (meant to be IKON as the plate ends 1KON) hasn’t posted yet, but I guess he will soon…

Would I be correct in thinking that you people take your beloved exiges to the track in Anglesey? If so when will there next be a track day there? would be good to go 4 a look like!

Best thing to do is to check the BookaTrack site and see who’s listed under the Anglesey days. That is if anybody as started bokking them up yet.

Ian

Is bokking one of those meetings where there is one lady and several lads, and… they do funny things?

LOL