VX220 'National' - social and trackday at Anglesey - Saturday 6th June 2020

Hi EXIGEers

I hope it’s OK to post this here? In previous years you guys have kindly invited us VXers to your annual trackday and we’d like to return the favour. :thumbup:

Much like yourselves, each year the members of VX220.org.uk organise a ‘National’ meet - it’s a trackday followed by a piss-up. Always a good do!

I know that you are converging on the LoT date which is a Sunday in May for your annual trackday this year. We had the same issues as you trying to get a suitable date with LoT so we booked our own direct with the circuit!

This year is the 20th anniversary of the VX220 launch so we’re hoping it will be an extra special event.

Trackday cost is £199 until the end of February, then £220. The day will be run very much like a LoT day.

Instruction with ARDS instructor available at the bargain price of £20. Slots will be allocated in order of booking.
Helmets are also available to hire at £10.
Garages are free.

Same car eligibility rules as Lotus on Track: i.e. VX220/Lotus/Porsche/Caternail etc. only. No saloons/coupes unless by prior agreement (please contact me).

Private booking page here:
https://www.angleseycircuit.com/vx220/
Booking is direct with the circuit, and you will need the password: 20Anglesey220

NB. For insurance purposes, Anglesey Circuit is the TDO and they are members of the ATDO.

Hope to see you there!

Booked :thumbup:

Thanks for the invite. Hope a few exigers turn up. Will have to check my calendar, although I did say I had “retired” my car from track days.

Well since you’re not putting effort into showing up to any other events this year, perhaps you can make up for it here? :mrgreen:

Already roped a few NYLOC’ers into it.

Ha, ha!
I must admit my resolve is being tested but as with all things this year I seem to be a bit over-committed. So far as Anglesey is concerned it may clash with another non-motoring jaunt. But thanks for your “encouragement”

Nice one, thanks! :thumbup: