VX220 / Elise / Exige Meet -14th July 2002

Hello All,For a bit of Background I am an Ex - Vx220 owner who now has an Exige - hence folowing positive responses from VX220 / Elise Owners on a meet I’ve organised one. I was up in Birmingham this weekend (we decided a run from London to the Outskirts of Birmingham)and hence could plan the route - I know that this should go under the Meets / Track Day treads but as this is the first you chaps have probably heard of it - here it is [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/smile.gif[/image] (Also on Yahoo UK | News, email and search) We’ll meet at 10.00 and leave at 10.30 from Brent Cross (Tesco’s) - I suggest we can meet with the Brum / Northern Contingent at the White Horse in Ettington at around 12.30pm and the continue the route - see you on Sunday 14th July.JamesBelow is the Route (also on the VX220 Site with Map):Meet at Tesco’s Car Park - Brent Cross 10am (Jul 14th) - depart at 10.30amA1 2 miles then left on to A41A41 1 m Left on A410 (towards Stanmore)A410 4 Miles to Pinner Green - Left at junction to Eastcote (B466)B466 3 miles then right at junction to B467 (towards A40)A40 turn off prior to Junction 1 M4 (signposted to Denham)At Junction Right then Straight over firt Roundabout then right at second roundboutA413 Head towards Chalfont St. PeterA413 4 Miles to AmershamA413 4 Miles to Grate MissendenA413 8 Miles to AylesburyA413 16 Miles to BuckinghamAt A421 right at roundabout for 1/4 MileLeft to Buckingham Town Centre (sign Posts to A422)A422 8 Miles to BrackleyLeft at Roundabout on A413 for 1 MileRight onto A422 (towards Banbury) 8 MilesOver M40A422 Towards Wroxton 4 milesA422 To Uption House 4 MilesA422 To EttintonLunch at The White Horse in Ettington (01789 740641) - Arrive Approx 12.30pmA422 towards Stratford Upon Avon 6 MilesOut of Stratford Upin Avon on A3400 (10 Miles)Towards Wootton Wawen / Hockley HeathOver M42 to SolihullRight on B4102 towards Numeaton (20 Miles)Right on B4114 towards Wolvey Heath (8 Miles)Right on B4455 towards Stretton Under FosseHead Back towards Stratford Upon Avon (20 Miles)

I’m in - living in Warwick - I’ll meet you at the White Horse in Ettington.See you thereGiles(Black Exige)

I’m also in Warks so will come along with Giles assuming that nothing prevents me from doing so.RegardsMike

Saw on another bulletin board that this had been rescheduled for the week after due to a clash with Goodwood FoS.Cheers

Mark D - I had incorrecty put the date as 14th (I’ve posted another header showing the change of date ) - it is now rescheduled for Sunday 21st - I had even got the Fos Tickets throught the post, I suspect its old age playing tricks with the mind [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/smile.gif[/image] - see you at the White Horse

Is this open to anyone with an Elise, VX220 or Exige?

One-Elevens (or should that be treble one?) - Its open to anyone with a passion for Lotus / Lotus Derivatives - hope to see you either in London or “on route” (on the 21st [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/smile.gif[/image])