Volunteers Wanted For Bruntingthorpe Mag Article

At Bruntingthorpe we can setup a variety of different test. Have a circuit layed out, do some acceleration runs 0-60/10/top speed, small tight handling track etc etc.

I recon the Audi is going to win everything except maybe on a really tight circuit where the lag will be an issue.

Get Randy to drive them all. I can vouch for his pace, consistent lap times (in a go-kart at least) and has proven ability at handling high levels of power.

Now Randy, you’re going to have to be honest and give them all a fair go! None of this Honda conversion being 25 secs quicker!

Ian

Thats the best idea I have heard yet…if you could all drop your keys in the post over the next couple of days it would be much appreciated!

How about the [color:“red”]lowest[/color] common denominator ??

[color:“blue”]ME [/color]

Im up for coming along with my supercharged exige. Id like to meet some of you guys and see some of these other conversions coming along. Sounds fun to me. Haven’t read the post about the k series being the way forward yet though.

Haven’t read the post about the k series being the way forward yet though.

Book off a week’s holiday, then !!

Mike

Its not a bad idea really - think about someone with a lot of experience, driven a few decent quick motors and then someone else - maybe even new to an Elise / Exige and see which one they feel at home in ? - Rules most of us out though on both points

How about the [color:“red”]> lowest> [/color] common denominator ??

[color:“blue”]> ME > [/color]

Nice try Lane! Pre-course maybe!

Ian

How about the [color:“red”]> lowest> [/color] common denominator ??

[color:“blue”]> ME > [/color]

Nice try Lane! Pre-course maybe!

Ian

Doh !!

I wont be able to take part My mapping session at Emerald is not until the 14 Sept

bleedy hell, fully booked, eh?

[. sounds like a must see event anyway, shame its so far away… [/quote]
oi Rox, you telling me
otherwise, I would come with mine
laters,
B

Yep fully booked that was the earlist date available.

I’m also on the cancellation waiting list but in the meantime i could always use Trudy’s

… but in the meantime i could always use Trudy’s [/quote]
go for it Phil
laters,
B

you have to take Trudy’s to add to the mix. I still havn’t seen one in the flesh and it’s so difficult to form an opinion by looking at photos.

…i could always use Trudy’s

That’s not such a bad idea. Although then there wouldn’t be a well tuned K series to compare against. Pros’n’Cons!

Ian

no no no ! not a chance he is not takeing my car…no he will not be sneaking it out …phil is not to be trusted with my beast, if anything i will be takeing it and he can stay at home with the children and get utterly depressed

I knew it
but if he promises to clean the house including the windows?
laters,
B

I may be on again for this, mapping session now 4th August

'ray