V6 new North Yorkshire Owner

Hi All,

After many years of talking about owning a Lotus I finally took the plunge and bought a new 350 Sport. I collected the car on Thursday and so far only covered about 180 miles but every one with a huge grin on my face. The car has awesome handling and unbelievable torque.

I’ve owned and built a number of track cars over the years including a couple of bike engined kit cars, in fact the last one was sold to make way for the Exige along with an E92 V8 M3 coupe.
I’m looking forward to doing the odd track day in the car in the future after the new feeling has worn off and maybe the first stone chip :slight_smile:

Here’s a couple of pics, and if your in Yorkshire and organize any rides out or meets I’d be very interested to join in.

Nice one Mark great looking motor!

Catch up soon.

Gav

Nice car, welcome along

Pub meet tomorrow night just outside Durham if you fancy a run out http://lotusownersnortheast.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4704

Hi,

Very nice looking car.
Regular runs poisted on NYLOC too if you fancy coming along.

:clap: Stunning. Welcome to Exiges :thumbup:

Great colour, welcome to Exiges :slight_smile:

great colour

That sir is stunning :sunglasses:

Just needs a few Fluoro Orange bits and it would be perfect :smiley:

Many thanks guys.

I would have had a ride up to the meet but the car has gone in to be detailed and the Suntek film applied so cannot make it this month.

I’m considering having the Gtechniq paint coating done straight after the detailing anyone have any experience of this?