V-Power Prices

Just wondered what you all pay for V-Power, wondering how much prices differ from region to region.
I’m staring at 147.9p on the pump at the garage nearest to me but the pain is eased by the 5p off a litre thanks to Shell Go+ Now, after 10 visits with RS4 and Exige I’ve got £2.80 off my next tankful).
Is 147.9p cheap, average or extortionate?

Sounds expensive to me, but I use Tesco 99 in the Clio and my old Exige was mapped for Tesco 99 and I never had any issues with it.

Thanks, Ade. Problem is we have no Tesco anywhere close, surprising, as we don’t exactly live in the wilds…

I use Vpower or Tesco 99 and sometimes BP in the Exige and Evora but no idea how much it is. I will have to pay attention next time :slight_smile:

Filling the Mrs Audi is about £65 now so I might not want to know how much it is per litre.

148p is up there with the motorway service stations around here at the moment. Our local Shell is around 130ish, and the Tesco we have probably 5p cheaper than that.

Generally I aim to use Tesco, but it’s a bit out of the way compared to Shell - and right now with the aforementioned ‘Go’ card thing it works out a fair bit cheaper.

THanks, chaps. In the past we have been one of the cheaper areas for fuel but things have changed for some reason.