UK Reg from VIN

Is there anyone who can help me obtain the UK Reg no. from the VIN please. It’s for a 260 Cup that was exported sometime ago and they don’t or aren’t being very forthcoming with the info!

SCCLHHAAXBHD10156

Don’t know whether I should have put that on here but can’t see it making much difference :slight_smile:

It shouldn’t be possible to obtain that information :wink:

If it is to check the car has no prior ‘form’ I have had success in the past calling the loverly ladies in Swansea and asking if there is any ‘police interest’ or note of scrappage against a chassis number. But it’s a bit hit and miss, depends who you get to speak to.

If you need more detail that that, not sure how it can be obtained legitimately I’m afraid.

Have you run the VIN through the VIN checker to make sure it is correct?

If it’s a good vin that was registered in the UK it may show up on a parts checker I use
Will look after I’ve eaten

Sorry the ability to look up by chassis no has been deleted!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Thanks for all the replies. A friend seems to think that dealers can check VIN’s via HPI traders account. He’s letting me know tomorrow. I’m just wanting to make sure it hasn’t got any adverse history before being exported.

Forgot to say the VIN is correct as it’s from a pic off the car.

make sure the VIN matches the claimed model here
http://www.sandsmuseum.com/cars/elise/registry/decode.html