Turbo Elise dyno numbers!

We are still working on the tuning on Saturday, but so far I can say that the car is making an easy 241 wheel horsepower and 170 pound feet of torque at the wheels at 7 psi on CA 91 octane pump gas. The car made 252 whp and 182 pound feet of torque on a more agressive 93 octane map. We will be changing a lot of things and monitoring temps, air fuel ratio etc etc. The car wants to make a lot more power but we will keep it nice and conservative. We are making over 145 pound feet of torque at the wheels at 3700 rpm! The car is trying to rip itself off the dyno under high rpm and I fear that the 350 whp package may pop wheelies down the road!

Brett.

This link i took from seloc.

christian

sounds good

In the 4th pic… Is that a rag to mop up any “mess” left after the passenger rides

Are there any plans for your company to develop a body-kit?

Hello

Will your compagny export the kit in Europe?

In the 4th pic… Is that a rag to mop up any “mess” left after the passenger rides

That is correct! We do not want to soil the leather!

Brett.

Hello

Will your compagny export the kit in Europe?

We are working on that at the moment and hope to be able to work with an importer that can install these kits for you guys.

Brett.

Are there any plans for your company to develop a body-kit?

We are making a replica of the Sport Exige kit and hope to have a finished product soon for retail sale.

Brett.

Are you giving any consideration to making a Sport Exige body-kit that might be used on the road? (Or is it the case that asides from making the splitter less deep, simply raising the ride height would make it suitable for road use?)

Are you giving any consideration to making a Sport Exige body-kit that might be used on the road? (Or is it the case that asides from making the splitter less deep, simply raising the ride height would make it suitable for road use?)

Yes our kit will be for road use,as will the Alcon brake kit we are finishing up. We just received our new built motor for our car and hope to have 380 whp shortly in our Elise for 2 upcoming magazine shootouts. We will need at least that kind of power to win these events outright as 240whp only gets you so far.

Brett.