TT Supercharged Exige @ Smallbone Motors

http://www.smallbonecars.co.uk/cgi-bin/am/listings/l0014.html

Hiya Guys!!

I’m interested in the Exige listed on the Smallbone website.

It is a Turbo Technics supercharged version - does ANYONE know this car or it’s history?

Also as I expect Exige Experts to be surfing this website - would you guys recommend purchasing this type of converted car? as I have no experience or knowledge of converted models.

On other hand I can wait for a 3.0L V6 to emerge sometime in near future as that seems to be the rumour going around about the forthcoming new Exige.

Thanks for your guidance and advice.

Best Wishes & Cool Racings…

See posts on 16th March HERE

ive got a titanium super charged exige which ive just put up for sale due to needing a bigger car. I use this car everyday with no problems. the car has just been serviced at turbo tecnics ands it’s done 18500 miles. i want around the �24000 mark for it.

Hands off, I saw it first

if your waiting the 3 litre exige i dont think it will give out more than 270 bhp which mine is and it will not be as light as the super charged 1.8! My car should be on the autotrader site tommorow if any one is seriously interested in a super charged exige. Its lots better than the standard car.

On other hand I can wait for a 3.0L V6 to emerge sometime in near future as that seems to be the rumour going around about the forthcoming new Exige.

Really? More weight, further back, due to the increased size. A decent supercharger solution for the Toyota lump seems to make more sense to me. Surely much less re-engineering?

Ian