Trickle Chargers

Ok, can anybody recommend a trickle charger for the Exige ?

Looked at Eliseparts’ solar powered one, but I doubt it’s ideal for garages.

Cheers

I use the one Halfords sell for about �15 (well it was a couple of years when I bought it!).

Lotus sell the re-branded CSI Airflow charger, it’s what I bought (the CSI original that is, it’s much cheaper).

Ian

I use the one Halfords sell for about �15 (well it was a couple of years when I bought it!).

And me - works just fine

I’ve actually got the Lotus one, as it only costs about �45 now as opposed to the �100+ they used to be.

I’ve got the halfords one and is does what it says on the box!!

Carefull here lads. I too had been using the Halfords one on and off for about 3 years. Left it connected for a 3 week stint - it boiled the electrolyte off in a number of cells. Went to start it a couple of weeks ago and the battery blew itself apart.Looks like if we use this type of charger its worth checking the acid levels in all of the cells.Or try another charger. Now got an Optimate 3 > around 30 bucks from most Bike shops. This ones more of a Charger and Monitor. It will switch itself on and off depending on the battery’s state of charge rather than a constant trickle charge that the Halfords one offers. Best check the acid levels if your using this type at the moment.

Sorry for not replying earlier - the powers that be at work have banned this website

Thanks to all for suggestions and ideas