Tricked-up Exige

17/18" wheels, alcantar sills and gearlever surround, softtop: >US Exige<

Bit vunerable to scuffing on the sills. I’ve even got an nasty Armourfend-style shiny placcy coating on my sills that the dealer fitted, as most people have even more probs getting in with the rollcage.

still cant get my head around the U.S safety requirements (airbags and therefore atrocious dash, silly reflector things…)

Ha Ha at least Pesky is still searching out soft top Exiges

Good to see the old boy’s dislike of the roofless exige shows no slacking.

We now know the whereabouts of the elusive Mr P - he is on a pilgrimage preaching about the sins of taking your tops off to our brothers across the pond.

Andy - snap although guess you type with more than 1 finger !

It must now only be a matter of time before Lotus themselves offer a canvas scooped roof conversion…

exiges look great with the roof down,it may not be for everyone but each to there own.
you get the best of both worlds with a topless exige,

He seems to have completely missed the point of a Lotus.
The ride and handling will be pish with those massive wheels and low profile tyres
Add all the weight of the fancy interior got to be close to a ton like that! Not to mention the reduce flow to the intercooler

The wheel size debate is an interesting one, so i have just started a new thread addressing this…

Each to their own I guess, but personally I think that whole car looks bloody horrible. Brown carpets??? What was the guy on!!!

Each to their own I guess, but personally I think that whole car looks bloody horrible. Brown carpets??? What was the guy on!!!

chocolate buttons apparently

Perhaps he’s just a nervous driver

Its an american option for drivers who’s adrenalin flow is brown and lumpy.