Trailer for sale - suit Exige

Due to a slight discrepancy between measurements I was given for my Radical and reality, and the subsequent very tight squeeze to fit it on, I’m selling my present trailer to buy another BJ one it fits on properly.Trailer only used twice and covered about 800 miles.Model: Club 1000Bed length : 4.0m (13ft)" width : 1.85m (6ft 1)Specifically bought this trailer because it is light-weight, about 400kgs. Useful if you want to tow from a car with a relatively low towing capacity like my Mit. Evo. As a bonus, it was also cheaper than most of the others! Spec: Ramps = “ultra low profile” spec.Towing winchWheel chocksCost me = �1465Will sell for �1250.Various other optional bits and bobs - straps, locks, etc - negotiable. May need some of the stuff for new trailer - not sure yet.Trailer in Glasgow but can deliver most places as I’ll be in England a few times soon.

Hi AllySaw your old Exige in Murrys last week, They’ve stuck some yellow strips on it and called it a type 79? special, looks quite good.Dave

I have just bought a Brian James Club trailer for my Exige, and having now towed to a couple of events I can endorse Ally’s opionions - they are bloody marvellous to tow with, very stable and well mannered on the roadThis price is a bargain - Brian James trailers come with a 5 year warranty - a lot better than the car that will go on it!

Hi Dave, I’ll need to pop by Murrays and have a look soon. Maybe see you at Knockhill on Tuesday night? Hot Marques.Agreed Mark, trailer seems very stable and easy to tow. Brian James are a good company to do business with too - very helpful and professional.

Still available. One careful owner. [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/smile.gif[/image]

Ally do you still have this trailer?I have �1000 left form buying my car…interested?Thanks

Still have it but must go soon. Mailed you Dominic.

Ally,

did you sell it in the end? if not I’m interested.

Peter