Track Day

OK, so I’ve got my ExigeIt’s run-inI’ve got my crash helmet, driving boots + gloves…Now all I need is some moral support to get along to a Track Day - a very daunting experience.Are there any other Exige owners planning on going to one soon ?

I’m lined up for:Croft next thursday (90 quid, organised through Alex on the alt.cars.lotus newsgroup)Anglesey in November (with Easytrack)Brands Hatch in December (again with Easytrack)Airfield days are good if you want to see what it can do, without any risk of damage.Croft and Brands Hatch still have vacancies as far as I know. There’s plenty of Elise owners who use other track day companies, on the a.c.l. newsgroup, or try www.pistonheads.com for a calendar of events.

Hmm… Croft sounds promising …What time does it start/end (and where the hell is Croft ?)

Croft is out (now) as I’ve got the car booked in for some work.What’s the date for the Anglesey event ?

Check out www.easytrack.co.uk for details of Anglesey and other forthcoming events. Sadly all places seem to be spoken for, but it’s not unknown for people to drop out nearer the time.P.S. Croft is off the A1, north of Leeds. There’s a good map of UK tracks on www.eliseweb.com under Track Days.