Track day videos and mishaps.

Have you any trackday videos of you spinning or having fun ? Post here.
I have a few of me spinning

One exit of a bend where I didnt spin …

Exige Blyton - YouTube

Dodgy alignment meant I couldnt brake properly :frowning:

ClioSport Festival - Blyton Park - Honda Civic K20 EG vs Lotus Exige Part 1 - YouTube

Hammering past a 172. Keep watching for another 45 seconds and watch me disappear into the scenery

Clio ph1 at Blyton - YouTube

Wowser, you’re certainly shifting down the straights! :clap:

I have some silliness at Anglesey somewhere… will see if I can find…

Another spin video!

I love to have a spin on a trackday. Makes me feel like I was trying hard.

Exige Spin - YouTube

[quote=andybond post_id=240182 time=1588338409 user_id=27847]
Another spin video!

I love to have a spin on a trackday. Makes me feel like I was trying hard.

Exige Spin - YouTube
[/quote]

I’ve only ever spun once - and that was in the M2 on the last session of the day deliberately trying to be a bit of a loon - overstepped the mark. Of course, I’ve now jinxed myself and will be off in spectacular fashion very soon :wink:

Spun three times.

1 in my c63. Was being a dick and tried to drift too far. Did 150m and then spun after the bend.
Twice in my exige. The one above was due to getting into the bend too fast and changing gear so upsetting the balance, the other ( above ) was after a 25 minute sessions and rears were too hot.

If you dont spin , are you even trying? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I have serious insecurities about this as I’ve never managed it :laughing:

Exception of course being during a CarLimits day in torrential conditions in which we were aiming to spin and catch. Went round a few times doing that, but at veeeeeery low speeds.

One of my first track days on a very wet Abbeville:

Abbeville 2014 Exige S1 spin - YouTube

I’ll admit I was prodding it a bit coming out of the slow corners, trying to look heroic. Immediately regretted it and didn’t even get both feet in in time to avoid stalling :oops: :lol:

Fastest onboard at Blyton which i have on video. - 1’10.8 but have since done a 1’08.6

VX220SC - Blyton Park - Fastest Lap - 1'10.8 - YouTube

Fastest Lap at Croft - 1’35.5 pre resurface.

VX220SC - Croft - Fastest Lap - 1'35.5 - YouTube

and a crash later that very same day lol

VX220SC - Croft - Crash (Sept 14) - YouTube

this may work.

<LINK_TEXT text=“https://www.facebook.com/leigh.ebanks/v … 233/?t=188”>https://www.facebook.com/leigh.ebanks/videos/10155795398653233/?t=188</LINK_TEXT>

Must be something about Blyton. My first outing in the Elise with Gaz suspension.

K20 Elise Blyton Park Trackday Javelin 16-06-12 - YouTube

Spin is about 9.30 in

Good spin Sir!

Don’t think we should encourage timing on track days. It’s always been made clear on exiges.com events that it is not permitted (although I dare say a few people did it on the quiet)

I just deleted my post, whoops :smiley: :blush:

I heard it was ok if you were using a sundial for the timing :slight_smile:

:laughing:

:laughing: Certainly, the sun dial would be applicable in my case :unamused:

[quote=deggles post_id=240186 time=1588341837 user_id=1974]
One of my first track days on a very wet Abbeville:

Abbeville 2014 Exige S1 spin - YouTube

I’ll admit I was prodding it a bit coming out of the slow corners, trying to look heroic. Immediately regretted it and didn’t even get both feet in in time to avoid stalling :oops: :lol:
[/quote]
I really enjoyed that day. Learnt a lot, and spun myself. That’s the benefit of a wet day, it is usually at slow speed.