Track Day - This week??????????

I want to do a track day this week, anyone going to anything that sounds good???

I have just scanned the back of circuit driver and there is an open pit lane day at Cadwell Park on Wednesday, anyone going to that??? I have never been there, but I know a few of you on here love the place.

I’d love to do Oulton in preperation for the MES race, but there doesn’t seem to be anything on there.

Sean

Croft on Sat with LOT

im going and a load of the NYLOC boys

Like Phil I will be at croft this weekend mate, get ye ass ooop north man!

Gav it will be great to catch up with you again, cannot wait to have a look at the revised car and blag a passenger run,

Are you taking your good lady , cos mine is threatning to come over as well

Dont know if teh missus will be with me yet, she has said she will be along but you know what women can be like…

You will be struggling for a pax lap mate as there is no passenger seat in at the minute and what with the work load I have on it will be unlikely that I have time between now and then to refit it and the belts…I also need to get the car over to Dans and on the ramp at somepoint just to give it a quick spanner check (nowt so precious as time atm).

If it looks like it is going to be raining all day then I WILL be cheating and I’ll be down in the Audi again!! If I had my wets (they are currently sat in Plans w/shop) then I would be there for the wet practice but I havent so audi it will be!!

Come down, Sean. We’re going out in York in the evening. You can stay at mine with Gav.

You can’t bring any birds back though. Well, unless she’s got a mate that is…

Come down, Sean. We’re going out [color:“red”]MINCING [/color] in York in the evening.

It’s alledged over on NYLOC

Will Gav be wearing his stillettos etc???

Come down, Sean. We’re going out [color:“red”]MINCING [/color] in York in the evening.

It’s alledged over on NYLOC

Will Gav be wearing his stillettos etc???

There’s always bloody one isn’t there?

I’ll be wearing my nice little flatties that I bought from Dolcis Rob, cant dance in heels mate as they give me blisters :bigkiss:

P.s I notice Sean has gone quiet

P.s I notice Sean has gone quiet

He’s at the Cash & Carry, stocking up on bags of nuts

LOL. Would love Croft on Saturday. However (and I know you are gonna give me grief for this) my new lady friend has roped me into going to one of her relatives weddings on Saturday DOH!!! (I knew there was a reason for being bloody single!!)

Sean in a suit!

Or will you be wearing overalls?

Ian

Unfortunatly I have to wear a bloody suit. Most of my customers don’t even get to see me in a suit!!!

I can feel the thumb print on my forehead already!!

Might do Donno on Sunday though

I have booked on to Donnington on Sunday. �130 or �135 I can’t remember what she said now, so if anyone plans on being there come and say Hi!!

Whos running the sunday at Donny Sean ?

http://www.donington-park.co.uk/trakzone/

I “may” see you guys there

PS It’s the full “Grand Prix” circuit. Personally I prefer the shorter one - not keen on the “Melbourne Loop”.

It’s the full “Grand Prix” circuit. Personally I prefer the shorter one - not keen on the “Melbourne Loop”.

Just been there on Monday with Bookatrack - really enjoyed the GP circuit I think it adds 3 really good corners and makes better sense that leaving them out.

I believe they need to add marshalls to run the loop which apparently puts the cost up, so at that price I expect they’ll be a load of cars there.

Hope you have a great day though.

Ian

Just gave Donno a call as I must say, I prefer the National circuit. They confirmed that they are indeed running the GP circuit, and that they have about 50 cars booked on.