Track Day Mallory Park Saturday 1st March

Lotus only - this will be a sessioned day with a couple of beginners sessions and one intermediate/advanced session. The cost to include lunch, tea/coffee all day and instructors will be �175 with hot laps and car hire available to those who do not wish to use their own car. We are looking to encourage family & friends at this friendly circuit and any additional lunches can be had for �10 per head. If you are interested please drop me an email at

[email protected]

Cheers

I could be up for this Russ and see if I can get some family along as they all live in the area. I have only been to Mallory once for a MESC race eons ago…

Dare I ask if you will have anything resembling a racecar to shakedown by then???

Hi Russ

Does a Caterham still count as a Lotus?

I’m hoping to have my new car sorted by then so an early run out would be good.

Mark

Ben - don’t be daft, you know we will be still bolting it together the night before the race!

Mark - yup no problem as long as you do not go upsetting the track day Gods.

I’m hoping to have my new car sorted by then so an early run out would be good.

Mark

Mark

What spec have you gone for (I presume CSR based?)?

Ben - don’t be daft, you know we will be still bolting it together the night before the race!

…I would expect nothing less

Hi Pesky

I’m looking for a K-series R400.

Don’t like the CSR’s (SV chassis looks akward to me), but its pushing my budget anyway as I’ve got a Ducati 1098S coming in March.

Mind you this looks good,

but I’m not sure how durable a 240 brake K series is going to be.

Mark

Hi Mark

R400 or R500 - flying machines That one on Pistonheads looks fab

I know what you mean about the CSR appearance, but I’d personally live with that because of the drivetrain.

I’d seen on Norlog that you’d done a deal with Boothy’s bro. on a Ducati - again, very

The Duratec R400 looks a bit of a tool, but I priced up a new one and it came in at not far short of �40k. If I could wait another year I’d look for a second hand one of those.

When all said and done the VHPD K series seems to work in the Sevens as there so light.

BTTT

Mark did you get the one off my brother then? I have not spoken to him about it for abit.

Boothy

Hi Russ,
Not seen you for awhile excluding your tele appearance’s, (now that you’re a famous racing driver)
I’d like to do the Mallory day so I’ve sent you an e-mail.

Trevor

Hi Trev, hope you are keeping well! I have replied to your email Mate.

Cheers
Russ

PS - still into leather???

Yes Russ Leather Trevor’s the name & the game.
Catch up with you soon.

Folks I am sorry to say we are going to have to scrap this due to lack of interest. We needed 54 people to break even and we got 13 so maybe we can look at it again some other time. Thanks to those who did express an interest.
Cheers
Russ

http://www.lambogenie.com

Bugger
i was going to give you a ring this week russ and try to book on as i have just picked my exige up this weekend
will you let us know if you are planning any more ??
mark

Yup no problem Mate.