TOYO R888s SUPPLIER

Just in case anyone is on the lookout for new tyres, I have just used these guys;

Same price as Camskil were last year, inluding delivery and fitting by a local mobile fitter.

Ordered, delivered and fitted within 4 days.

Blimey, that’s a great deal, well done!

I paid more or less the same at Camskills a couple of weeks ago, BUT I had then to pay someone for fitting them.

You must have more buying power than me Rob - my quote came back from Camskill at �190 each for a rear!

I was that chuffed once the first set arrived I bought, another pair of rears that evening :slight_smile:

I just bought 2 rears from them last night, best price i could find.

i think Camskills are shooting themselves in the foot with the way you have to ask for a price and then it seems to depend how they are feeling whether you get a good price or not.

Don’t forget to send Camskills an “enquiry about price” before ordering - the reply contains a discount code.

Service is second to none…I cocked up &, in error, ordered the wrong size rears, which were delivered the next day. I then re-ordered & paid for the right ones, & the carrier collected the originals whilst delivering them. There was a reasonable carriage charge, which was taken off the refund processed the next day. Hence, I’m no sure how much a set actually costs!!!

I believe that the price of tyres from Japland has increased quite a bit in the last 12 months, so if you can find some “old stock” you’ll be on a winner.

I wonder if they stock R1-Rs?

Yep, they do, Middo

Cheers Rob, thinking of giving them a whirl

I think you’ll need to check the sizes, Dave - I don’t think they come in 195/50/16, but I may be wrong.

They look like a very sensible “all round” (excuse pun!) tyre :sunglasses:

Rob it will be elise sizes for me so

195/50/15 and 225/45/16

These are now OEM fir on the new mitzy evo’s

I’ve just had some 888’s for Time Attack and was looking at the R1R’s for wet days. Although they don’t come in 195’s, the 205’s only work out 3mm wider overall so it should’nt be a problem running them. Check the Toyo UK site for info etc.

At least I don’t think it should be a problem. Just looked again however and they are 9mm less in overall diameter.

[quote=HT67]Just in case anyone is on the lookout for new tyres, I have just used these guys;

Same price as Camskil were last year, inluding delivery and fitting by a local mobile fitter.

Ordered, delivered and fitted within 4 days. [/quote]

I must need stronger glasses!!! Cannot make out who those ‘guys’ are!!! :crazy:

www.tyretraders.com ?

Sorry Pete,

Tyre Traders