Today I have been busy doing.

Fitting harness bar, harnesses and camera mount ready for Anglesey. :thumbup:

very nice, colour works well

…and I really need to get a wriggle on:

Looks like your going to be busy too Muu :laughing:

I love your car Peter,…if I was in the market today that’s what I would be after.

Tim dude… :astonished:

Top marks,
Pete

When we northerners having another meet?
Before Anglesey, I mean.Spot of lunch, Keswick?

Looking ace Pete.

Sounds good with me thommo ages since we been to Filling Station Café. :slight_smile:

very nice car!

Pete how did you find installing the bar?

Yes did you do it or did you phone an Ollie! :question:

Which bar is it? You’ve not re-located the speakers! Do the seats go fully back still?

Questions questions! :laughing:

No just got on with it Richard, fine as long as you take your time. Roof off , seats out, mark position of bar on rear panel, remove rear panel and speakers, cut rear panel with a hole saw and remove burr.
Refit rear panel, fit bar, refit speakers (sod of a job getting room to fit the screws back). You do need the speakers out to get your hands in for fitting bar bolts. Fit the rear harnesses, fit the straps onto the seats, refit seats and standard belts back and refit roof. I did lubricate the roof seals as these always squeek, jobs a carrot.

I bought the bar second hand, a chap had had it fitted to a V6. I don’t know the make of it.
Seats don’t hit the bar but my legs are short :laughing: but there is still plenty of notches left.

That works really Pete

Looks great best installation job I’ve seen, much better than the easy fit bar & without re-locating the speakers
Well impressed :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes very good, would love to know what the bar is as I’m wanting to add one to mine (well I say mine, it’s at the factory in bits)

I have just sold this one to Junks a long with some other stuff, I’m sure he’ll do you a deal… it was from my S2

I fitted the seat belt bolt kit that ad_S suggested, which alters the spacers and gives room for both sets of belts. That was from MSAR and I think is a Sector 111 kit.

Nice work Pete!

Does this now scratch the center console?