TOCA on TV today

Just noticed that on bbc 2 @ 4:40pm today, they’re showing the touring cars from last weekend, so I guess they might also do a bit on the elise’s if we’re lucky.

Last season’s Lotus racing was shown as part of C4’s “Chequered Flag” programme. Hopefully they’ll do the same this year. Well the cameras are there anyway…

…Well, the Lotus’ didn’t make an appearance on Sunday afterall.Hitch, do you know when that might be screened?

Last year it was screened on C4 in the early hours. No sign of “Chequered Flag” on this weeks schedule, but there is a Powertour proggy on one night.

Elise racing was shown on C4 at 3am this morning apparently. Can anyone with a TV guide confirm the name of the show (“Chequered Flag”?)?

quote:Originally posted by Hitch:Elise racing was shown on C4 at 3am this morning apparently. Can anyone with a TV guide confirm the name of the show (“Chequered Flag”?)?Yep, Chequered Flag is the one. I found out about 2.00 last night, just in time to video it. I’ve just watched it. It was not the most exciting race I’ve seen, but it’s good to see those Exige lookalikes in action.