TMR wheels

Would i be too crazy to spend 3k on a set of TMRs?

Yes, if you are selling the car!

Sam,

I agree wholeheartly with the views above. Also IMHO they don’t look as good as the standard wheels. AND they perhaps aren’t robust enough for our roads. I saw a nice buckled one at the Edwards that I believe was done on UK roads. (My memory may be a bit fuzzy on that though). Personally, I’d spend the cash on painting the stonechips in (IF your car is so blighted).

Cheers,
Kurt

PS Jenvey fitting guide to be published post RR session with Emerald next month…

To be honest, given that standard wheels come up often enough, a second set of standard wheels is probably just as good. Unless you really love the look of them (they do look nice in person), or really want to shave the last tenths of a second off your laptime at the track then there’s better things to spend your money on… this coming from a TMR owner. I love mine, and they are very well made, light and look the bollocks on a track car, but it is an waful awful large amount of cash.

I have just read a post on Facebook from Wayne Clayden (One of the guys that owns Pro Alloy) that he is selling a set of freshly refurbished Exige TMR’s. He is looking for �2,300 for them, with tyres.

The number is: 01440 710266.

Thanks Sean…
we also have some standard Exige wheels, AP discs 4 pot calipers, GT uprights etc… all for sale due to a change in our race car plans!(converting our second Audi Exige bodied car back into a K series Elise so we can run it in the Elise trophy.)

[quote=proalloy]Thanks Sean…
we also have some standard Exige wheels, AP discs 4 pot calipers, GT uprights etc… all for sale due to a change in our race car plans!(converting our second Audi Exige bodied car back into a K series Elise so we can run it in the Elise trophy.)
[/quote]

Do you have a link ?

Thanks

Ex77

Sorry chap… not advertised them anywhere yet! was there anything in particular you were interested in?

Rear M/S uprights.

thanks

Ex77

The uprights are the billet machined GT version which take the radial caliper mounts and big bearings …
there are fronts and rears there…I think we would prefer to sell them as a set of 4 if poss…
I will ask Alex what he wants for them!

pm sent :slight_smile:

The uprights are the Elise Parts GT uprights as far as I can remember.

Do they come complete with the 6 inches of dust that must have built up on them by now???

No , the dust was removed this morning;)

Theres also a complete S1 Exige body, with full length roof scoop, Motorsport engine cover, all new and unpainted… and a 1.9 Audi engine with all the right bits in it :wink: along with a modified 5 speed box with peloquin diff drive shafts etc.etc…

I might be interested in the standard rear hubs if anyone is upgrading, that or a near side rear Ali.

I think I have a set of those kicking about…

If you could have a look that would be great, they are not for me nut a mate has a shagged ali N/S rear and needs a replacement or better still a steel set.

Sorry for Hijaking the thread.

Yes I have a pair… Probably could do with bearings in them

Damn, I could have done with that bodyshell next year :stuck_out_tongue:

Tmr wheels now sold :wink: thanks to Sean B!