TITANIUM Exige WANTED

Hello All

I am trying to hunt down a Gunmetal Exige of very good condition with low mileage preferably with the 190 upgrade and a FLSH any help would be appreciated. I can only seem to find silver ones. [color:“red”] [/color]

Alexander David near Addlestone in Surrey had 2 titanium Exiges (I assume that’s what you mean by gunmetal) in recently, one which sounded exactly like you’re looking for - about 9k miles, 190bhp etc

TT

yes spotted those ones already! heading down there this saturday although i think one has already been sold

Alexander David near Addlestone in Surrey had 2 titanium Exiges (I assume that’s what you mean by gunmetal)

Nope, they are in fact different colours.

Yes i am sorry i mean Titanium…

I know there is a new aluminium at alexander David. Does anyone know the colour of the other one??

The new aluminum one is up for �24995 you can see the spec at Used cars for sale | PistonHeads UK

Is this a fair price or is it slightly over price

Sorry mate i bought the Titanium one from Alexander David.

The New Aluminium one they have for sale now i had a good sniff round while i was last there. Its in very good condition, spec is good and mileage is low.

Well worth going to have a look at.

kp

Really Oh bugger

Do you think that now the exige S2 is on the way there maybe a small price slide on the S1.???

And did you think the Aluminium was over priced??

Sorry for all the questions, new to the Lotus game been playing porsche for 5 years

I can confirm that the Gunmetal and Titanium have both gone from Alexander David - only the New aluminium left. At a glance looks in good nick, only down side is the chips on the front (cosmetic).

Note that they were two different shades of grey - I suspect there are other gun metals out there but they will be only on end of year 2001’s as gun metal I think was an S2 colour so was available for the last off the line. Dont hold me to this but its what i’ve been told …

I believe there was also a silver/gunmetal/grey type colour also available called ‘quartz’

I suspect there are other gun metals out there but they will be only on end of year 2001’s as gun metal I think was an S2 colour so was available for the last off the line. Dont hold me to this but its what i’ve been told …

You suspect correctly!

There’s not many of us. And don’t come hunting in my direction, as I love mine!

Ian

Picture of Gunmetal Elise Mk2 190 HERE

“Do you think that now the exige S2 is on the way there maybe a small price slide on the S1.???”

There’s every chance S1 prices could rise, given that it’s a design classic and the S2 is something of an Elise body kit with the same engine as the cheaper, and much more versatile 111R.

Oh, and the S1 has double the downforce and about 100kg less weight too!

Picture of Gunmetal Elise Mk2 190 > HERE >

Ahh there is a titanium exige and a gunmetal exige not far from here

Picture of Gunmetal Elise Mk2 190 > HERE >

Ahh there is a > titanium exige > and a > gunmetal exige > not far from here

Ahh there is a titanium exige gunmetal exige…

Now that Gunmetal one us DARN sexy (and rather familiar too if I’m not mistaken! ).

Ian

I think I have seen that Titanium one as well

Steve.

Check out the new thread in the Exige Section. I have a Titanium one for Sale. I live about a mile away from ALexander David.

andy not sure where your thread is can you email me the details

Thanks Aaron

Click here Aaron

I have my new toy took delivery of it yesterday !!! Bring on the weekend …