Tillett B6F43XL

Quick question for anyone who has experience of Tillett seats. My MOGs are great but very tight/small. Elise-spares have a nice matching pair of used seats with the drivers being a B6F43XL. As I’m in Aberdeenshire and they are in Norfolk, I can’t really go try them. I know Tillett seats are fantastically comfortable, however does anyone know how big the 43XL is over the standard seat. Or how to measure yourself to see if it’s the right size.

My current thinking being it’s not a huge issue having a slightly larger seat as it will accommodate more driver sizes, plus the possible future post mid-life spread - (thinking ahead :slight_smile: )

Thank you

1 Like

I have a b6 43 XL Screamer in my s2.

I am 181cm / 36 waist and a svelte 104kgs.

I comfortably fit in the seat.

However I also have a b6 screamer standard size and I have to use lithium grease to get in the seat.

It’s snug bordering on uncomfortable across my hips / thighs.

If you want / need any measurements let me know

Can Tillets go on runners and do they give more headroom than a standard motorsport seat. I’d like my son to be able to drive my s1 but he’s 6ft 4, fits for road use but not with a skid lid. We need runners or I will not be able to reach the peddles being a 6ft shortie.

Steve Tillet has kindly said I can try some at his place but he’s miles away from me.

Yes, the tillets can go on runners.

I noted a fractional lowering in height on mine compared to a staved seat but lowest is of course with a fixed mount