Tillet B5 / B6 Group Buy - NOT ENDORESED BY EXIGES.COM

I’ve had some discussions with a supplier about a group on the B5 and B6 setups.

This would need to be a 1 shipment/collection and a 1 payment deal, so if you arent happy with these details then this deal is not for you. I will more than likely collect these seats in person and then either ship or arrange collections via UPS or your desired courier.

A non refundable deposit will be required to secure a place and i will decide a cut off point shortly, there is a currently a 5 week waiting list so anyone requiring a seat sooner than that would need to look elsewhere also.

At the moment im just gauging interest so not requiring any money, i already have the prices and levels of discount but i wont disclose anything final yet im just gauging to see if this is worth the hassle, but given the prices i think it is, for a gauge say 10% discount off retail

If you are interested either post up here what you would be interested in and quantities, as some may only require 1 seat.

Options avilable are:

B5

GRP with or without Dinamica pads
CARBON with or without Dinamica pads.

Rails Options:

EB1 : Fixed directly to floor, does not use lotus runner, but various adjustment holes
EB2 : For use on standard elise drivers adjustable runner
EB3 : Solid mounted as per passenger seat, with no adjustment

B6

GRP with or without Dinamica pads
CARBON with or without Dinamica pads

Rail option:

EBF1:

These are also other details which can be bespoke on the pads and finishers kits but all of that can be discussed later on down the line.

Deadline is next Friday for anyone wanting to get in on the deal. Discount is higher than stated in 1st post

It’s very good Ryan, just not in a position right now.