Throttle stuck full on

It doesn’t catch on your toes, you dont need it mounting any further down than the standard bracket.

Cheers Sean - just remember the old thread talking about moving it down further but if that’s not necessary to get full throttle opening then even better.

First track outing in my car at Blyton last night and at 6 laps in, the throttle stuck fully open. Too the inlet trunking out and noted the butterfly’s won’t close fully, staying about 15deg open. I reckon it’s a loose butterfly or damaged bearing in the left hand T/B. Will remove tonight to check it out. Cable seems ok, R/H T/B also fine (free to move). Awesome track experience till that point though!

Kurt

In addition to the comments from EXG932 the tiny grub screw that locks the throttle balancing clamp to the butterfly shaft is too short for the job it has to do.
Mine broke off when i was balancing the throttle bodies but fortunately I could remove the remains from the threaded clamp and replaced it with a longer cap screw which one can get at much more easly…BUT care not to tighten any of this too tight as it is all quite delicate.