thought on my colour scheme

well, ive had some tough desicions but this is hard…what colour to spray my car.
so far my wheels are gloss black…
i wanted grey but after owning 3 grey cars head office has said no!
how about …well its a bit chav…but ive not seen it before so here goes…subaru blue with twin stripes in illuminous yellow…ie like the text decal on a subaru…what ya think?
or same blue but with a reflective gloss black set of stripes?

any ideas i can steal???

“subaru blue with twin stripes in illuminous yellow…ie like the text decal on a subaru…what ya think?”

just buy a Subaru.

lol…no good then?

what ya think?
or same blue but with a reflective gloss black set of stripes?

any ideas i can steal???

Cant say i have ever seen “reflective” black

its made by 3m and is black and looks a little metalic but if you shine light over it it is reflective, ive used it before for some number plates on my previous car. its exspensive but adds a bit extra to an otherwise plain black stripe.

wouldn’t use it myself but did you know you can buy chrome paint, 249 a litre, mclaren use black chrome on thier f1 car, search it and look at the results quiet impressive, also for under 30 quid you can buy an additive which is mixed into a laquer. you can have red green blue purple and yellow, …it glows in the dark!!! search it, its on u tube too…shocking, it says after 8 hours of sun it will glow for 3 hours. im talking about glowing like a candle in fog either…the footage shows it glows that much yo could stand next to it in pitch black, hold a document up against the side of your car and read the text…imagine leavin your car on drive way at night…it would anoy your next door neighbour lol lol
oh and theres a heat responsive paint, a car ive seen was dary metalic green…the guy poured hot water over it and it turned a flat yellow colour…as it dried it went back to green crazy [censored]

Funny you should mention chrome paint, a friend of mine has just imported all the kit in from america to do this.
He reckons the finish on the mclaren is poor compared to what he can acheive, he wants to chrome a race elise for me in return for some advertising.
watch this space

Funny you should mention chrome paint, a friend of mine has just imported all the kit in from america to do this.
He reckons the finish on the mclaren is poor compared to what he can acheive, he wants to chrome a race elise for me in return for some advertising.
watch this space

I couldn’t possibly guess who that is

looks like you’ll soon have competition for that “most in-your-face Exige” award