Thommo Spotted!

Car looking good Steve, it was your turn to pass me on the A6 this afternoon whilst I was waving away on the push iron :laughing:

Oops, Steve, was that you on Barton flats? I saw a wave but I thought it was ā€œroad rageā€ as I did cut it a bit fine as we approached the central island. V.Sorry if I caused a problem, I felt more than a bit embarrassed as I headed towards the M6. I was off to Blyton Park for a track day with Nyloc and only got back today.
Glad you are getting time on the bike, unlike me (despite the fact that Iā€™m off to Majorca for a week in the saddle a week on Thurs).
I hope your Exige is in rude health (please tell me itā€™s not SORNd)

[quote=ā€œthommoā€ I saw a wave but I thought it was ā€œroad rageā€ as I did cut it a bit fine as we approached the central island. V.Sorry if I caused a problem,[/quote]

My road rage signal uses less arms and more fingers Steve :laughing: you gave me plenty of space.
Exige going well, even when stuck in the aftermath of an accident on Blubberhouses for over an hour the day before.

Where you staying in Majorca? Iā€™m off there with the family on 15th, usually avoid cycling for the week as its not as if I donā€™t spend enough time on the bike over there the rest of the year :wink: but could be tempted to throw a bit of kit in and hire a bike for a dayā€¦ is this your first time or did you get there last year?

Glad I didnā€™t incur your rage!
As for Majorca weā€™re staying in Porto Soller. Bikes from Tramuntana Cycles.
We fly out in Thurs (13th) but donā€™t pick up bikes until Sunday, so if you fancy a steady ride out my Lands End to JoG partner and I would be happy to have some company if you can swing it

Hope you have a great holiday. Thatā€™s the same place I hired mine from. Excellent service.

Had a great hol both in and out of the saddle. And Steve was our patient guide up Sa Colabra. Need to go back sometime to do the Formentor peninsula.
Back to reality here: rough roads, rude drivers, rotten weather