This winter

Bollox! How the hell did you find out about that :smiley:

Sorry about the breakdown buddy.

It still looks bloody good even on the back of a trailer. Did you get much running in before the breakdown.

I like you. Your glass is definately always half full ! Actually it was a really poor track day with 45 cars in the queue and 5 out at a time so we weren’t going to get much track time anyway. I was about halfway through my second session. In all probabilty I was only going to get another 2 sessions all day anyhow.

Jonny- I had the car sent up to Stef (formerly Back on Track) and left it with him.
At first it looked like the gearbox needed to come out to helicoil a new thread in, but he called today to say some bloke from ‘Threads are us’ or ‘MagiThread’ or similar has managed to salvage enough thread to do it in situ. Just awaiting new slave cylinder and should be back on the road (Spa on the 26th)

The older I get the more appealling trailers look.

With a 90 degree drill chuck I’d be optimistic of getting in to re drill and tap another thread in situ …
How much did the guy from magithread charge ?

are those 177.8 PCD bells?

That part of the bill was £75. Cheaper than the box having to come out

Yes. Available from your local friendly SeriousRetailer

Now also available with a 190.5 pcd. Designed as a direct fit to the Lotus supplies AP308 discs.
http://www.seriouslylotus.com/index.php/seriously-lotus-fully-floating-disc-bells-pair-s2-279.html