Thinkware F750 Dash cam

Guys I am looking to install dash cams in all the cars/vans/trucks
Done a fair bit of research and an thinking that the Thinkware F750 is the one for me
Anyone got one or have experience of Thinkware please??

Drivepro 200 does me good justice .
Had it for 2 years , no problems at all

Remember Speedfreak on here…

http://www.policewitness.com/

Not really what I had in mind John!! Cant be arsed to tell tales on bad drivers, just want to cover myself from the cash for crash brigade…

No way is that the same guy!! There’s a long running pistonheads thread if him appearing to bait a trucker that doesn’t put him in a good light.

Not seen this one. Looks quite good. I’ve been looking for one with a capacitor that will monitor for impacts when the ignition is off. I’ve got a RoadHawk HD and cannot recommend it.

Thanks G
I have looked for a long time and Im sure the Thinkware ticks all the boxes, but I need four camera’s so NEED to get this right!!

Certainly is. Would that be the BBC footage lol.

Probably, to be fair they both come out of it looking a little silly.

I agree. I’ve been for many a journey with Matt, he drives like Miss Daisy, I mean proper slow!

Unless of course he’s let loose at Spa, he then turns into a nutter with terrible lines :smiley:

No probs Dave !

I think the Blackvue stuff is quite well rated. Friend of mine has one and is happy with it.

I run a Mini 0803 in the Golf. Been pretty good but does have the odd blip a couple of times a year. I don’t use its’s ‘parking’ mode though. Suffers from overheating and I think having it running 24/7 is not recommended.

Dave, do you hard wire to a switched live and it uses ‘battery’ until you next drive?

Sorry Dave. Thread jack :wink:

John, he’s not all bad :laughing: Matt Stockdale is fundraising for Northampton Hope Centre not to mention the sleeping bags he and his daughter bought and handed out Christmas Day while feeding the homeless.

£60 more to reach the target… How many of us are on here, what about a fiver each?

G
If you get the optional hard wire kit it uses three wire
1 Ground
2 Battery +
3 Switched
The camera monitors battery voltage and auto switches off when it starts seeing a preset low voltage

Lol I’ve already paid :clap:

Any update of what you decided on Dave?