The Replacement

The Exige is now gone…

So here is the replacement (apologies for the [censored] quality of the pictures):

[image]http://www.vx220.org.uk/forums/uploads/post-2-1073943702.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.vx220.org.uk/forums/uploads/post-2-1073943783.jpg[/image]

I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for helping me out - in particular Kerry for the exhaust and MarkD for the cat (which I will be returning soon), you’ve saved me a packet - but also everyone else for being helpful and humourous

I will most definately keep an eye on the forum, as I’ve learnt a lot about Exiges, so hopefully other people can learn from my mistakes…

TT

TT

All the best, mate.

I know Ill get a slagging, but if I didn’t have my Exige, well…

TT

All the best…

The colour is just …perfect…

Is it a VXT? or NA?

Like Pesky, if I didn’t have the Exige…

Cheers guys

Couldn’t push to a Turbo, so it’s an NA - it’s one of the 100 Lightning Yellow limited editions, which is what I wanted. Only the LY have the black wheels with the yellow body and the yellow hard top as standard, and it looks fab

Only got 6500 miles on the clock and was a bargain at �15995. It is totally standard at the moment, but that will change soon enough

TT

Can’t believe the prices of the VX’s - absolute bargains if you don’t mind the badge.

What would that be in an equivalent Elise - �23k+?

Goldstar have put a hefty increase on your old Exige - shame I couldn’t afford to buy if off you…stunner in black.

Nice one TurboT, you’ll certainly be noticed in that !!

Let’s hope your ownership experience is better with this one… my VX was faultless

Looks smokey!

Glad it all turned out ok.

So you didnt have any luck with the saleman from the Vauxhall dealer then
Hope he didnt waste your time!

Robbo

Nice one TT all the best with the new machine - time for a name change now then - Ballistic Banana?

Looks smokey!

Glad it all turned out ok.

So you didnt have any luck with the saleman from the Vauxhall dealer then
Hope he didnt waste your time!

Robbo

By the time I’d got round to sorting the Exige out fully, I’d totally forgotten about him!!

Nice one TT all the best with the new machine - time for a name change now then - Ballistic Banana?

All the best with the new toy.
Have considered getting the Turbo myself as the performance specs (acceleration) are as good as as an exige, with an even better top end. Keep us posted as to how you get on.
Steve