The Monte on Dave

Just a heads up for those that didn�t know, the Monte Carlo rally�s on Dave at 6pm today

David

Ta

Wow, gotta say, really impressed by Dave�s coverage, kind of like Ski Sunday for Rallying, speaking of which…

David

Wow, gotta say, really impressed by Dave�s coverage,

CLICKY
PS Shame about Nigel

Just put it on record, but was watching GT Racer earlier. this is a sort of series for classic sports cars mostly owned by wealthy enthusiasts, loads of Counts etc, and this one was at the Ring, but they never got on, just did the GP circuit.

Needless to say, half of them can not drive, have their own mechanics, and plenty of blonde bimbos hanging around.

What jealous??? me???

The potential winner in a racing lightweight E-Type came to a halt, speaks good English, and announced that it was something to do with the electricity, but his mechanic would fix it.

Needless to say he was a Count, and yes Pesky I did spell that correctly, and he also had his Countess wife driving another car, well she would have done if she had not wrecked the gearbox driving out of the pit lane.

How the other half lives.

tut

How the other half lives.

tut

Says the 67 year old war pensioner

Dave is a Freeview channel, right ?
Then why can I not get it thru Sky Free Sat

Yep, Channel 19 Freeview.

Tis also on Sky, 111.

tut

ps can not check that as I do not have Sky, but that is from the Radio Times.

Sorry, just realised that you said Sky Freestat.

Not sure what that is, but it may be what I have, ie I cancelled Sky years ago but my card still gives me some Channels. Not used now since I got Freeview and a PVR recorder.

tut