The Final Editions

So what are people’s thoughts on the run out models of the Exige?

From what I can see there’s two or three new colour options, smidge more power (10) on two models, TFT screen and some stitching options…

Part of me hoped there would be something just a little more special to round out such a long standing name. Maybe you can’t add (or take away!) much more…

I am never a fan of run out editions. This one seems like a grab for cash TBH. I noted a fraction more power , a few more colours and a price bump. I hope it doesnt affect the residuals of the 350/380/410

The 390 sounds like the stand-out to me, you get onto the chargecooled setup of the 410… but there are still a few anniversary edition 410s lurking in dealers so I think I’d still go for one of those?

But still the underpinnings of the 350/380? I would want a 410 if so, but I hear there are zero deals to be had on them ?

It’s more 410 than 350 from what I’ve read and deals do seem thin on the ground yeah. Best I could get was a couple of grand if I didn’t use the 50:50 deal.

I was tempted this morning, but have seen sense. If they were a bit more of a change so they were truly unique then I would be more interested.
Very few allocations though so will sell out quick I’m sure.
With so few units they don’t need to discount, if they give them away there is no more stock coming

I’ve just put a deposit on a 390 (see introduction thread!).
The slots are going fast, so don’t hesitate if you want an FE.

Is there an offer package?
I could have sworn I’d seen one when browsing yesterday, but can’t find it now.

Nothing formal as in the Final Edition deal or anything. 60/40 finance etc will be there, generous trade ins, some level of discount but not big branded offers.
Speaking to a few people down south the dealers aren’t offering deals with the usual generosity unless a repeat buyer, Lotus aren’t funding the backend like they used to.

Yep no discount deal offered to me when I shopped around a few dealers

I called Oakmere today. They have 3 allocations of each model.

Unfortunately, no deals to be had, and the px offer wasn’t great.

I think I’ll keep the V6 I already have and upgrade a few aspects over time which will be fun.

If I hadn’t gone for a new 390 I’d have bought a V6 S.