Thank you.

Just had a most enjoyable day at Oulton with Russ & Jaycee.

Great start - bacon butties & freshly ground coffee at Jaycee’s at 6.15am

Russ’s car now seems sorted at last - apart from apparant fuel starvation when it hits 7500rpm in fifth. Shouldn’t be a big a problem to fix! Thanks, Russ, for letting go out for half an hour in your racecar - just wish I was able to do it proper justice, but I really enjoyed the car’s performance & precise handling on track. I was also dead lucky in that I was out whilst the sun shone, & the track dry

Jaycee was out on his first trackday in the S2 Exige & at Oulton - very well driven, given the morning’s damp conditions & the number of experienced racers/trackdayers out there Once again, thanks for the offer of a drive of your car on track, but given the afternoon’s deteriorating conditions, I thought it best to decline…endorsed when the rescue unit & medical car were dispatched a couple of minutes later

Fingers crossed - mine should be back on the road next week - my chrissie present to me

Jaycee was out on his first trackday in the S2 Exige & at Oulton - very well driven, given the morning’s damp conditions & the number of experienced racers/trackdayers out there

Rob
Thanks for those kind comments, I had a great day and will be back for more. I was very nervous in the morning conditions but had much more fun in the afternoon as the dry lines formed but a way to go yet before I earn any stripes! Thanks too Rob for your in car advice on my first laps out on track.
Was well pleased for Russ to see his earlier problems finally sorted and the car flying round in the hands of Russ and Mr Pesky.
John