Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2's fitted with R888 tyres

I have a set of Team Dynamics Prorace 1.2’s in Satin Black for sale, Exige S2 sizes, fitted with Toyo R888’s all round - 225/45/R17 Rear and 205/50/R16 Front. Both the tyres and wheels have only been used for 30 minutes on track so the tyres are in very good condition, Wheels are as new.

Currently in York but can be transported to Loughborough area if that is easier for pickup.

I will put pictures up shortly.

�1000 ono

Thanks

Jonny

Finally got some photos, immaculate condition as you can see:

Thanks

Jonny

Price reduced to �900

Jonny

how do these compare with the 240R rims? I am tempted by having a spare set of wheels

Heavier mate… about 1.5kg corner. They are not the 1.4G’s which are the same ones on some Cup 260’s.

However they are bloody good wheels… loads of peeps use them… I recall Randy using and having about 3 sets against his garage wall at Silverstone… lots is use, have a look in the garages next time you are at Donny etc. :slight_smile:

Ah shame they’re not K series S2 fitment.

Good luck with the sale.

You should be able to fit them on a K series s2 using 20mm rear spacers. See wiki page, that’s seloc wiki which is similar to wikileaks.

[quote=wesj111]See wiki page, that’s seloc wiki which is similar to wikileaks.
[/quote]

Brilliant. Very similar come to think of it…

[quote=Muu]Ah shame they’re not K series S2 fitment.

Good luck with the sale. [/quote]
I have a couple of sets of these wheels in stock in Rover S2 fitment one in Gloss black and one in Satin black
http://www.seriouslylotus.com/index.php/wheels-and-tyres/wheels/team-dynamics-pro-race-1-2-alloy-wheels.html

�615 inc vat delivered, happy to do a deal on a set of tyres if that helps
R888 and a set of wheels normally �1250 inc vat
Special offer at �1200.00 inc delivery

Sold